Cliff Hollow Guest Covid-19 Charter
During these difficult times we consider it important to ask our guests to agree with this charter to encourage safe practice and responsible behaviour. We believe this will provide reassurance that we are taking the appropriate steps in following government guidelines for the safety of our guests, cleaning and maintenance contractors and the local community.
This charter acts as an agreement between us (Malaby Holdings Ltd) and you (our guests). Its aim is to clarify our responsibilities to you regarding your safety and welfare in the current circumstances and to request your support in adhering to the new protocols and controls we have put in place for this.
We have undertaken a cleaning risk assessment specific to Cliff Hollow and have adopted the PASC UK (Professional Association of Self Caterers) “Cleaning Protocols for Short Term Lets in the Context Covid-19”. These protocols have been drafted in line with government guidance and UK Hospitality advice and are specific to self catering properties in England. We have been granted the Visit England’s “Good To Go Industry Standard” and AA’s” Covid Confident” accreditations and our cleaners have undertaken their own risk assessment and drafted cleaning checklists and schedules. They will carry out a 2 stage clean for every changeover which will involve an anti virucidal procedure before they leave.
Whilst on holiday with us we ask that every member of your party will be mindful of others. Inevitably there are some changes at the house, so we ask all guests to be patient and understanding of the new regime we find ourselves in and as such to abide by the following rules:
- If, prior to your journey to Cliff Hollow any of your party feel unwell or have any symptoms (e.g. raised temperature, continuous coughing, loss of taste or smell) please stay at home and contact us to reschedule or cancel your holiday.
- If, during your stay at Cliff Hollow any of your party develop any symptoms you must inform us immediately and contact the NHS to arrange a test and the result must be confirmed to us. If the test is positive you must all return to your homes immediately proving you are well enough to travel and do so by maintaining social distancing and not by public transport. If any of your party remain at the house beyond the end of your stay you will be liable to pay for all affected/cancelled bookings as a result of your extended stay.
- Please email confirmation that none of your party are displaying symptoms on the day before your stay starts and if any of you display them within 14 days of the end of your stay and list the names and contact details (address, telephone, email address) of all your party members. This information may be needed for the government test and trace service should any of your party test positive for coronavirus. This information will be processed in accordance with GDPR rules and will not be used for any other purpose.
- Please comply with government guidelines for the number of different households you can have at Cliff Hollow during your stay.
- Please follow government guidelines during your stay in regular hand washing, social distancing and limiting your contact with other people. Please respect the welfare of local residents some of whom may be apprehensive about the arrival of holidaymakers.
- Please adhere to our arrival time of no earlier than 5:00pm and a departure time of no later than 10:00am (including early arrival and parking in the driveway) and any grocery deliveries will not be accepted within this timeframe. We have strict cleaning protocols which take longer so this period is needed so our cleaners can get the house ready for you and other guests.
- Please use the hand sanitiser dispenser located at the front door whenever you enter the house.
- Please remove all bedding (including all protectors) and place these and all towels in the linen bags provided at the end of your stay to minimise the risk of cross contamination.
- Please leave the kitchen tidy with the washing up done and remove all foodstuffs. Please place all glasses, mugs and cutlery into the dishwasher and place on the normal 60oC washing cycle (this will sanitise these items for the next guests).
- Please empty all waste bins into the wheelie bins at the end of your stay and do not leave any other waste behind.We regret having to impose these regulations however they are necessary the protect the health and welfare of our guests, our contractors and the local residents and are needed to comply with government guidelines. Please email your confirmation that all in your party will abide by them.